Monday 5 March 2012

Family Fued - Feedback

Everyone who assessed my trailer felt that it was successful, that it contained codes and conventions of the appropriate genre and they also all thought it would sit comfortably alongside other trailers for the certificate (15).
Everyone said that it appeals to my target audience through my use of tension building, creativity and humorous use of Lego instead of real people.
Overall it was agreed that my use of font, images, wording, taglines and colours was effective, though i could've used brighter colours and a 'less mainstream' font.
Although I received many good points for my trailer, it was agreed that I should've revealed the storyline a bit more, give more detail to my lighting and use of sets, and sharper edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment