Monday 12 March 2012

Launching Your Film

Where will you hold the premier of your film?
I will hold the premier of my film in the London iMax Cinema, relevent to run alongside other action/thriller films.
Who will you invite to the premier?
To the premier of my film I will invite action/thriller related actors such as Vin Diesel and Jason Statham, these stars would appeal to my target audience and guarantee maximum publicity for the film.
Where will you advertise your film?
For this film I will market on the internet, putting banners on websites such as Facebook and YouTube. I will also market the advertisement on billboards throughout London, I'll have the film trailer played in cinemas and a shorter version for television between programmes related to the genre.
Have you run a teaser campaign in build up to the release?
The teaser campaign I ran consisted of small teaser posters and trailers featured on television, lasting around 5 seconds just labelling "Would you cross your family?" and a short clip from the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment